Our Grade A brown premium whole beam elk antler for dogs is the ultimate long-lasting chew for large dogs and aggressive chewers. This item is cut from the densest and longest lasting part of the antler, the main beam. These durable antlers are naturally shed by wild elk in Montana. They have a hard surface and irresistible spongy center full of nutritious marrow.
You'll receive 1-3 Whole Beam Elk Antler Dog Chews.
Grade A Brown 100% Natural Elk Antler
- Naturally shed by wild elk
- Made in USA (sourced and cut in Montana)
- Each package is approximately 8-12 ounces in weight and will vary in length, width and color
- Long lasting dog chew that outlasts other chew products like himalayan dog chews, rawhides, pig ears, etc.
- Great for indoors - no odors or greasy mess
- Challenging for both power chewers and occasional chewers
- Excellent source of natural calcium, phosphorous, potassium, manganese and zinc - helps support tartar control
- Perfect for large dogs (50 lbs and up) that have had their adult teeth grow in
Always supervise your dog while they enjoy an antler chew. We encourage dog owners to take the time to choose the correct type, size and density of antler for their dog. Once an antler becomes too small and may pose a choking hazard, discard and replace it with a fresh one.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.