Our Grade A brown premium whole tine elk antler for dogs is the ultimate long-lasting chew for small and medium size dogs. This item is less dense than our whole beam elk antler chew, as this one is cut from the antler tine. These durable antlers are naturally shed by wild elk in Montana. They have a hard surface and irresistible spongy center full of nutritious marrow.
You'll receive 1-3 Whole Tine Elk Antler Dog Chews depending on size and density.
Grade A Brown 100% Natural Elk Antler
- Naturally shed by wild elk
- Made in USA (sourced and cut in Montana)
- Each piece is approximately 4-6 ounces and will vary in length, width and color
- Long lasting dog chew that outlasts other chew products like himalayan dog chews, rawhides, pig ears, etc.
- Great for indoors - no odors or greasy mess
- Challenging for both power chewers and occasional chewers
- Excellent source of natural calcium, phosphorous, potassium, manganese and zinc - helps support tartar control
- Perfect for small dogs (up to 20 lbs) and medium dogs (20-49 lbs) that have had their adult teeth grow in
Always supervise your dog while they enjoy an antler chew. We encourage dog owners to take the time to choose the correct type, size and density of antler for their dog. Once an antler becomes too small and may pose a choking hazard, discard and replace it with a fresh one.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.